How do we figure out a price to give you for your loans and buys?
- Condition – We assess the condition of the item for scratches, rust, wear and missing pieces
- Cleanliness – If you don’t come back for your item, we will have to clean it before we sell it. The cleaner it is the more money you get.
- We look it up by make and model number (we compare apples to apples)
- Our main source of pricing is Ebay, we look how much it SOLD for, not what people are asking for it, we then give you a % of that. If it’s an electronic item you will get less of a % than if it is a hand tool simply because electronics decrease in value daily. Things that hold the most value are jewelry and firearms.
- We understand that you may have spent a lot of money on your item a few years ago, just like everything (except wine) as it gets older, it does and will go down in price.